Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tatar Decorative Arts Book



I'm in the process of scanning this book to post. Here's the cover and a page. I suppose this book is for Foreigners and export, as it is written in Russian and English. This is among better quality books about Tatar culture. The pictures are beautifully realized. I've never seen this book before or since and it seems to be out of print. The page I selected shows ancient Pottery, used to serve Peremech and Peremech condiments to people long ago......not really. I just made that up. I've scanned and converted this book to .pdf format. I'll post it if I get a request, for academic purposes. Tatars have created beatiful jewelry, clothing and other stuff to fill a happy home.

Ooooooh! It's pdf'd. and if you send us a note at the Peremech Lounge, we will send you a copy. 

No comments: