Thursday, July 31, 2008

Analitik Tozelmeler


Tatar Telende Analitik Tozelmeler, and only $4.00 at Szwede Books. Too bad this place isn't around anymore. The staff of Fellini-esque characters were very helpful. They were everything you would expect from a Russian Bookstore Staff. Smart, Stiff, Strange, Cardigans and Glasses, and very intense. If anyone is interested in any of my printed material, I can be persuaded to scan and create .pdf's. I'm getting better at it too. I like the Tatar Online Library, but I wish it was more extensive, and included books with Pictures too. Now it's restricted to text, and alot of text, but not the digitized free online Tatar Language library that I'm looking for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Szwede Slavic Books still exists - they moved to Redwood City, just north of the Woodside Bridge, at the corner of Main Street/El Camino. It's still a wonderful store and the people are the same, although sadly Mr Szwede is no longer around. I go there quite often.
Anita